Welcome to TAD
Commercial Litigation
Commercial Property
Wills and Probate
Buying / Renting your Home
Contacting Us
Scroll Up
Drag to Scroll Up/Down
Scroll Down


We will tell you about the legal requirements, eligibility issues and the documentation you will need if you are planning to come to live or work in the UK. Also, we will tell you how long the process might take and advise you on other matters which might need resolving in order to make your immigration process run smoothly and without unnecessary holdups.

Our service includes advice for people applying for a work permit, student/study visas, marriage/unmarried partnerís concessions and investor/retirement applications, as well as asylum and human rights cases. Public funding (legal aid) may be available for matters related to political asylum, appeals, applications to remain, judicial reviews and emergency matters.

  • business/investor/student immigration
  • nationality issues
  • refugee law/asylum applications
  • appeals/emergency action
  • family settlement/dependents